Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Airplane Food

No one likes crappy airplane food. With having allergies there are some foods I need to stay away from and I have found often in flights, no one can tell me what is in the food. Which means they basically tell me I shouldn't eat on the flight. Well thanks airlines.

This year I thought of a solution and it worked out fantastically!

So before my flight to Paris I checked out MEC for some dehydrated meals for camping. I figured flights usually have hot water and spoons so how badly could it go wrong.

I ended up getting some oatmeal Apple things and gave it a try before landing. Since the sketchy maybe but bread the airline was serving for breakfast was not going to cut it.

I asked the flight attendant for a cup for hot water and a spoon, he put the water in he little bag and I waited five minutes. Not to mention I was freezing and now I have my own personal hot water bottle sitting in my lap while I waited the allotted 5 minutes before eating. The food was pretty good and I left the flight without feeling desperate for food.


(Photos will be included when I have the ability)

I will for sure be doing this in the future to make sure I have food on the flight. Plus they don't spoil and are very small and light weight.

Madison.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment