Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Berlin and Back

It's Official! 

Job found and flight booked, November 5th I move to Berlin. 

I decided to start the blog to have somewhere to post my adventures and pictures of my time over there. Berlin is such an incredible city with so much to experience and take part in. My month spent there over the summer was filled with some of the most amazing memories. I decided I wanted to re-cap that experience and compile some of my favorite memories. 

My U-Bhan Station 

Wall Memorial and Old Guard tower
View of the TV tower over Tiergarten




Potsdam!








   

                


Victory Column 
           






Russian Soldier Charcoal Signatures in the Reichstag 


Checkpoint Charlie 



Budapest!


Vienna!

Prague!

TV Tower

Vienna!


These are only a few of over 1, 300 photos. It was such an amazing adventure, and I can't wait to return to a city I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment