Sunday, March 15, 2015

Once again returning to the blog

Sorry for the lack of blog posts the last few months, I had problems with login and lost track of time. But I'm back now!!

A lot has been going on the last few months, New Years was a really great time and I did a bit of travelling. 

I am going to start off again about a month ago and catch up until now!! 


Dresden
A few weeks ago I decided to go to Dresden for the weekend!! It was so gorgeous. I took the bus down on Friday morning and returned Sunday afternoon. It was just the right amount of time to see the lovely little city. The photos say it all. 





I went to a "Canadian Steak House" for dinner...the people had obviously never been to Canada because the most common ingredients were Canadian Flat Bread and Saskatoon Berries. 









Greenhouse tree! 








The moment I found an "American Breakfast" it was delicious. 

Needless to say it was a really great weekend trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment