Sunday, March 15, 2015

Prague

The Family and I went to Prague this weekend. It was awesome, I had such a nice room with the most gorgeous bathtub. They had left a bottle of orange soda in the room for the kids, but they didn't wan it, so I got it. It was pretty marginal but fun either way. 






We had the most amazing weather, perfect for wandering around. IT was nice to get some sun for a change. 






We stumbled on to a cool sports store that had full hocker gear, P really wanted to try it all on so I got him dressed like a real hockey player. He was ecstatic for hours. 



The original purpose for going to Prague was to see the European Athletic Track and Field Championship. It was super cool to see. The pole vaulters and high jumpers were by far my favourite. Seeing the sprinting was also really cool. I had never been to an international event like that so it was pretty special. 



We found a pirate themed candy ship (I means shop), very cool with a lot of wonderful candy. 




Awesome way to spend a weekend!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment