Monday, November 17, 2014

I need to start getting up earlier

I have been pretty relaxed since arriving here, since I am not taking the boys to school, there is no set time for needing to get up in the morning. Most mornings I have been sleeping in, probably a little too late. I am hoping to revert this poor behaviour this week. The motivation behind this...well today I wanted to go check out some cute little christmas market stands about half an hour from the house. By the time I got down there, I realized I had about 10 minutes to look around before I needed to hop on a bus to pick the boys up from school. 

This evening P and I baked chocolate chip cookies, it was really fun and he was a really helpful assistant. I learned that baking over here is a little different. Baking soda is hard to find, and therefore did not make it into the bowl. I used vanilla extract powder (although I was later informed that the liquid stuff was also in the kitchen) and the chocolate chips came in a bag inside of a box.

All in all it was a delightful (and transit filled) Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment