Thursday, November 6, 2014

Arrival!

The day has finally arrived. I woke up this morning in my new house with the family I will be living with for the next while. Yesterday I travelled from Ottawa - Montreal - London - Berlin. Total travel time of around 12 hours! I slept almost the entire flight so time literally flew ;)

The boy's had an adorable little sign for me to see when I got off the plane, it was great. I did lose one  bag on the way, but it should be at the house this afternoon!

This weekend should be interesting here in Berlin, it is the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. I have yet to find out what kinds of events are happening, but my sources say there is a lot going on.

It feels great to be surrounded by German again, I understand more and I have already used what little German I have quite a bit.

I think my goal is to write a post every sunday night, since there will probably be a lot going on over the week, if not hopefully more than once a week to keep all you people informed :)

Till next time,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment